NOTE: the mbmongraph Addon is frozen and will see no further development.
mbmongraph is a small AddOn for IPCop that creates graphs from mbmon readings. mbmon can report temperatures, voltages and rpm of cooling fans.
You will need to install the mbmon binary addon first, as mbmongraph uses mbmon to get the sensor readings.
- download mbmongraph-ipcop-<version>.tar.gz from this webpage
- copy 'mbmongraph-ipcop-<version>.tar.gz' to any directory of your choice ( e.g. to '/root' using WinSCP or SCP [ port 222! ] )
- go straight to the console or open a console connection ( e.g. via Putty or SSH [ port 222! ] )
- login as user 'root'
- change to the directory you have copied the file to ( e.g. type 'cd /root' )
- extract the archive ( type 'tar xvfz mbmongraph-ipcop-<version>.tar.gz' )
- change to installation directory ( type 'cd mbmongraph-ipcop-<version>' )
- to install the addon type './install -i' ( to uninstall type './install -u' )
Just follow the steps under Installation, no need to uninstall first.
After installation you should have an extra menu-item for mbmongraph:
First configure the graphs you want to see:
And then (after a few minutes of waiting) some nice graphics:
MD5 chksum: 90cf4093de6f6a22a3bc5904421a33f2
This addon relies heavily on the mbmon utility. Simple and effective
Simply amazing RRDtool logging & graphing.
Very useful: the routines from the Addons-Server project
Special thanks to Tom 'wintermute' for the mbmongraph logo
Thanks to Zdeněk Věchet for czech and Paolo Asperti for italian translation.
||Some minor corrections to keep /var/log/httpd/error_log empty
||Display minimal values in graphs
||Czech and Italian translations
||Removed graph selection, done automatically now
||Fixed another type, this time in fan graph title
||Bugfix in voltage graph title and updated German translation
||First online version