NOTE: the Connection Scheduler Addon is frozen and will see no further development.
Connection scheduler (or Conn Schedulder) can be seen as a Web-Interface to fcron.
You can schedule wenn to connect, disconnect, change 'dial-profile' etc.
- download connscheduler-ipcop-<version>.tar.gz from this webpage
- copy 'connscheduler-ipcop-<version>.tar.gz' to any directory of your choice ( e.g. to '/root' using WinSCP or SCP [ port 222! ] )
- go straight to the console or open a console connection ( e.g. via Putty or SSH [ port 222! ] )
- login as user 'root'
- change to the directory you have copied the file to ( e.g. type 'cd /root' )
- extract the archive ( type 'tar xvfz connscheduler-ipcop-<version>.tar.gz' )
- change to installation directory ( type 'cd connscheduler-ipcop-<version>' )
- to install the addon type './install -i' ( to uninstall type './install -u' )
Just follow the steps under Installation, no need to uninstall first.
After installation you should have an extra menu-item for Conn Scheduler:
Entering events is pretty straight-forward and self-explaining:
In the list of actions you can toggle active, edit, delete and change order
Reconnect will first disconnect and then immediately connect.
If Red is active when changing profile, ConnScheduler will first disconnect and then connect again after changing profile
ConnScheduler does not check for missed actions. If you have a connect action at 08:00 and you switch on your IPCop at 08:30, the connect action will not be executed.
MD5 chksum: f695f3627443cc96667e968d98fc6233
Special thanks to Tom 'wintermute' for the Conn Sched logo
Very special thanks to 'dotzball' for some nice Perl coding examples
||Fix for WOL-GUI 0.5.2
||Wake on LAN when combined with WOL-GUI
||Added start and stop for WLAN AP addon
||Bugfixed up/down button with only 1 event defined
Removed some warning messages in httpd/error.log
||Added start and stop for OpenVPN (ZERINA)
||Added start and stop for VPN
||Added reboot and shutdown
||Changed position for menu entry
||First online version