An IPCop Addon using the DigiTemp software to display (graphically) the values of 1-wire devices.
- download digitemp-ipcop-<version>.tar.gz from this webpage
- copy 'digitemp-ipcop-<version>.tar.gz' to any directory of your choice ( e.g. to '/root' using WinSCP or SCP [ port 8022! ] )
- go straight to the console or open a console connection ( e.g. via Putty or SSH [ port 8022! ] )
- login as user 'root'
- change to the directory you have copied the file to ( e.g. type 'cd /root' )
- extract the archive ( type 'tar xvfz digitemp-ipcop-<version>.tar.gz' )
- change to installation directory ( type 'cd digitemp-ipcop-<version>' )
- to install the addon type './install -i' ( to uninstall type './install -u' )
The install script asks which serial port to use (COM1, COM2, etc.) and which type of adapter you have connected. Typically you'll have a DS9097 so you should select 1. The installation ends with a scan for connected sensors.
Just follow the steps under Installation, no need to uninstall first.
Build your own serial to 1-wire adapter using this schematic:
Or better this one:
After installation you should have an extra menu-item for DigiTemp:
And then (after a few minutes of waiting) some nice graphics:
This is my actual temperature graph:
and this weeks graph:
Starting with v1.0.0 digitemp.pl has 2 commandline parameters, which may be usefull for diagnostic purposes:
To (re-)scan for sensors use:
To see the actual sensor values use:
MD5 chksum: 0f350cc48fd6767846b2692cd758408a
Without the DigiTemp software this addon would not be possible
The initial version of this Addon was made by 'ForestJump' and presented in ipcop-forum.de. Some RRD input came from 'miip'.
Simply amazing RRDtool logging & graphing.
Very useful: the routines from the Addons-Server project
Special thanks to Tom 'wintermute' for the DigiTemp logo
Thanks to Nikolay for the Russian translation
Thanks to Petr for the humidity sensor change
||Change URL for version check
||Fix adding/removing fcronjobs
||Upgraded digitemp to v3.6.0, change in digitemp.pl for humidity sensors
||Added commandline options to digitemp.pl
revert -w scanning option
minor modifications to Webgui
||Upgraded digitemp to v3.5.0, minor modifications to Webgui, sensor scanning uses -w option
||Added sensor (re)scan button
||First online version